Monday, August 8, 2011

Nursery

I just realized I never posted this on here...I wrote this post in March!


Ok, the pictures aren't the greatest because I took them with my iPhone, and it's not done...but here's Eden's nursery without the crib. Need to get a few things hung on the walls and add some other stuff (like a lamp).


Mini bunting above her dresser made by my sis-in-law. The framed artwork needs to be hung, but we have plaster walls and have to use Ooks...so I have to go get some at Home Depot before I can put that up. It's hard to see in the picture, but there's also an "E" sitting on the dresser with a bunch of cute vintage buttons glued to it. The little green thing is an "owl bank" (you know, instead of a piggy bank), and the pinkish poofs are cute little yarn balls! All decorations are courtesy of my sis-in-law! And the dresser is the one I redid this summer!


We have this built-in shelving unit in her room, which is perfect. Without it, I have no idea how we'd fit all her stuff in this room! As you can see, it's pretty packed with diapers, stuffed animals, books and decorations, towels, grooming/bathing items, etc!


Here's a better view of this side of the room. That's wall-to-wall...so as you can see, it's tiny! Perfect for a baby, but we won't have room for anything other than a dresser and crib!


And some of the paper pom poms my sis made for my baby shower. I didn't have clear string, so I used what I had to hang them for now, but I'll replace the white string with clear so it's not so visible. And I plan to replace two of the light purple poofs with some plum colored ones...just waiting for my plum-colored tissue paper to come in the mail (couldn't find it anywhere but online!).


I have a couple more art projects to hang and need to get the crib when it's done. I'll post more pictures when it's finished!

2 comments: