Friday, July 22, 2011

daydreaming


We still haven't heard back on the house yet. 

This is the house we made an offer on at the beginning of June:


It's an old craftsman style house that was built in 1918. It needs a little TLC and some major yard work, but we're really hoping it works out! As I said before, it's a short sale, so it takes forever to get an answer. We should know within the next 2 weeks or so. 

I'm trying hard not to get my hopes up or to get too excited about it. I just can't help but daydream about the way I'd decorate the inside. 

I saw this color palette on decor8blog.com, and I love it! I'd love to do this in my sewing/craft room (because I will have one if we get said house). It would be adorable in Eden's room too. The funny thing is that I loathed the color pink until I gave birth to a baby girl in April. I think I was traumatized as a child. My mom decorated everything in my room pink. Walls=pink, bedding=pink, dresser=white w/pink stenciled hearts, decorations and artwork=pink. I'm not kidding. And because of that, I think I just got "pinked out" or something. I love the variations of pinks in this palette and the hues of green and blue. So happy and cheery. A room in this palette would do me some good, I think! 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment