Thursday, September 15, 2011

craftgawker

Anybody else out there a big fan of craftgawker.com? Oh.em.gee. I find the cutest stuff on there!

My hubby is out of town for two straight weeks for business, and I've got an itch to craft while he's away! I've already made birthday cards for my mom and mom-in-law, customized plain brown bag style gift bags to match the cards, made rolled fabric flowers to put on a headband for Eden, and now I'm finding more reasons to hit up the craft store this evening and get my craft on this weekend!

Check out a couple of the super awesome things I plan to make:
tutorial here

tutorial here

Are those not the cutest ornaments you ever saw?? I'm going with a random homemade theme for our tree this year, so these will be perfect! Plus, it's time to do away with the breakables. We have a baby in the house now. I'll still keep a few of my treasured fragiles for the top half of the tree, but I won't have to worry about little Eden chewing on/batting at/pulling these guys. I think I might go a little felt/embroidery crazy and make a bunch for Christmas gifts.

Yes. I said Christmas. It is only 14 1/2 weeks away, you know.

Maybe I should start thinking about decorating for fall first, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment